STOP-LOOK-OFFER this charming single level living homes with a full finished basement is loaded with income potential. With a finished lower level that has the ability to sustain a full sized kitchenette two addt'l bedroom and living space perfect for the extra guest, in-law suite or rental unit with its own private entrance. Located in a park like setting community at the end of the cul-de-sac you will experience privacy, wild-life, and a nice tranquil setting on the exterior of the home. Inside you have single level living and open sight lines with natural light, neutral color pallet and ready for a quick close. With a one car attached garage and two separate out buildings with off street parking what more can you ask for t this price point.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,744 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
DSL Available, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Kennel, Out Building, Playground.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS